Head of Finance in Social Impact Startup (f/m/d) Full- or part-time
In less than two years voiio became one of the leading employee benefits to foster corporate family friendliness and employee well-being. Our proprietary SaaS-platform enables employees to get easy support for a variety of work-family related challenges: No matter if holiday child care, virtual family coaching or nanny-support – over 2000 services help families to live a happier life and corporations to maximize their return of invest with a family-friendly company culture.
With the support of leading social impact investors, our proven experience in scaling successful digital businesses as well as – success factor number 1 – our first class team, we want to continue our path of success and expand our brand nationally.
Your playing field as a Head of Finance
- Leading the financial strategy and planning
- Managing P&L, balance sheet and liquidity and ensuring overall financial health
- Constantly challenge the status quo and provide strategic recommendations
- Facilitating data-driven decision-making across the company
- Own the pay-rolling process, which is a key element of the staffing business
- Identifying and developing data-touch-points and processes across departments together with the C-Level management
- Defining strategic business KPIs across all departments and track their process
- Managing and preparing board meetings together with the CEO
- Building a highly motivated team and serving as a role model to facilitate our company values and culture
What you bring to the table
- Strong academical track record
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in startups, venture capital or consulting
- Relevant knowledge of accounting, controlling, treasury and finance operations
- Proven experience in financial consolidation and in handling German and international GAAP statements
- Experience with best-practice and scalable processes for annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and KPI reporting
- Track record of supporting funding rounds of technology-backed, high-growth startups
- Affinity to solving problems through scalable technical solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality, outcome orientation
- Strong communication skills and high degree of empathy
- Experience in M&A is a plus
- Fluency in German and English
What we have to offer
- Direct reports to our CEO
- A very family friendly and value oriented company culture
- The chance to shape the success of a highly scalable business model while generating 100% social impact
- A world-class team
- Fresh fruits, team events, great office, etc. etc. etc.
- A comprehensive compensation package
Sounds like a fit? Get in touch!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please write to Björn (email@example.com)
Du hast noch Fragen zur Arbeit bei voiio?
Du hast nicht das passende gefunden oder noch Fragen zum Team, der Arbeit bei voiio oder unserem Lieblingsrestaurant um die Ecke? Meld Dich gerne.
Du erreichst uns unter +49 (0) 30 1234 5678 oder per E-Mail.
Wir freuen uns, von Dir zu hören.
Dein Team voiio